Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

T.I. Names His Favorite Top 4 Rappers

T.I. Names His Favorite Top 4 Rappers
T.I. Names His Favorite Top 4 Rappers

With his new album Trouble Man coming out soon, T.I. has been making the media appearances, most recently had an interview with L.A. Leakers. During the discussing, T.I. talked about his collaboration with Andre 3000, “Sorry” which has been praised as a top cut from the album.

He said that Three Stacks is among his favorite emcees, but went on to list others that he considers on that level.
“He’s in the top three or four,” he said. “You gotta give Eminem, [Jay-Z], Three Stacks, Lil Wayne. You cannot disregard [Andre's] contribution and his skill set. You got to acknowledge that.”

Trouble Man, releasing on December 18th, features guest appearances from a group of artists including A$AP Rocky, P!nk, Cee Lo Green and more.

0 maoni:

Post a Comment

Labels